To start using Anvert, you first need to complete a simple registration process that should not take more than just a few minutes. From then on, the system will start processing your data immediately and will run in real time. The key metrics will be visible on the „Overview" interface, which is the home screen of the software.
In this post, we’ll guide you through the registration step by step to show you that it is really a matter of minutes.
Visit app.anvert.com and click „Account registration” to start the process. Enter the required information on the interface. If you use Gmail or Gsuite, meaning that if you read your mail at gmail.com, you will need to check the “I use Gmail/Gsuite" box. This is important information for the Anvert team, which we request in order to provide an efficient customer service.
Immediately after registering, you will find yourself on the landing page of the software and you will have started your free 14-day trial period..
Setting up your domain is key to start using Anvert in practice. Your mail is always stored on a mail server. In order to process your mail and to calculate the statistics and analysis needed for making the email correspondence of your business easier to manage, Anvert needs to know the access information to this server. You need to specify the IMAP and SMTP servers, the encryption method, and the associated ports. Since the system supports many servers, the one you use may often be easily selected from the drop-down list. If you are unsure, your company's IT staff or mail server operator will be able to help you with this. In most cases, all corporate email addresses will use a shared domain. In practice, this means that all email addresses end in the same way, such as @vallalkozas.hu.. Anvert can easily handle the exceptions to this rule by allowing the selection of multiple domains, meaning that the system will analyze all email addresses included in them.
The email is the smallest unit within Anvert. The system uses these to create mail streams by pairing related emails into conversations and then quantifying metrics such as response times. This requires the listing of all email addresses for your business. Note: corporate email addresses that you do not specifically enter the system will be treated as external email addresses. There are two ways to enter email addresses into the system. Both use the "Add email account" feature.
- If you know the login information for each mailbox, you can enter it directly.
- If the login information is known only to the respective employees, you need to click on the „Send Password Information Request" button. In this case, the owners of email addresses will be sent a system message prompting them to add their email address to Anvert.
In both cases, you will need to select the domain that belongs to the address and enter the account name. In the system, you will be able to display the performance of an employee under the name entered in the "Account Name" field. After that, all you have to do is select the folders to complete the registration. This is required because different mail servers may have different folders for automatically organizing incoming, outgoing and deleted emails. Some of the other settings include:
- „Active”: if left unchecked, mail from the mailbox will not be processed.
- „In Home Office”: this feature allows you to display only those figures that were calculated by ANVERT for employees working in home office. This feature makes it possible to compare the performance of employees who work remotely and those who work in the office.
- „A central email accountthat automatically forwards incoming mail to multiple email addresses, such as firstname.lastname@example.org": this box should be checked if you want to add an address that automatically forwards incoming mail to multiple other addresses that are managed by the staff. Fourth step: Group settings
This interface allows you to form smaller units within your company (such as a sales team). After that, the analyses can be queried either for the entire company, or by groups. You can add employees to a group and specify working hours. Since Anvert calculates response times in terms of working hours only, we strongly recommend you to fill in this field to get a real picture of response times of employees and groups.Fifth step: Profile settings
The settings described above are required for Anvert to begin processing and analyzing the emails received into your corporate accounts. You will need to decide about a few other things that will affect the display of information to create an environment that is comfortable for you. You can reach these under „Account Settings".
- Sorting internal correspondence into the Internal Correspondence group - by activating this feature, correspondence sent between employees will be separated and analyzed as an individual category.
- Sorting newsletters into Promotions
- Deadline for jammed mail: Unanswered conversations will be moved to Jammed after the time specified here expires. If you have any such correspondence, you will be prompted on the landing page after logging in.
- Deleting unsolicited mail after a specified number of days
- Slowest response time: sometimes, in response to earlier correspondence, the sender of the email will write about a completely new topic. Anvert tries to eliminate such occurrences by not adding the replies given to old correspondence to the chain, but treating it as completely new mail.