We help to optimize business emails, find all the answers.
What is Anvert?
- How quickly your employees respond to new emails.
- How quickly your employees respond to all of their emails.
- The total sum of emails in the inbox.
- Undelivered emails are highlighted.
- Sends alerts on idle correspondence.
- Feedback is provided regarding the tone of the messages from both the client’s and the employee’s side
- You can also switch between analytics targeting groups and individuals
How does Anvert work?
What are Anvert’s Key Metrics?
- Overall email traffic: Shows the company’s daily email traffic
- Outgoing email traffic: Shows the company’s daily outgoing email traffic
- Average response time: Shows how long it takes for employees to answer their emails
- Average first response time: Shows how long it takes for employees to answer the client’s first email
- Leaderboard – number of answered emails: Showcases the top employees who answer the most of their emails
- Leaderboard – average reply times: Shows the top and bottom employees in terms of average response time
- Sentiment Index: Shows the accumulated text sentiment of selected time frame across teams or individuals
In which format can Anvert’s reports be downloaded?
What are the main benefits on Anvert?
What makes reply time important?
How much does Anvert cost?
I read that I get a discount with an annual subscription. What happens if I cancel my subscription prematurely? Do you offer a refund?
What happens with the annual subscription if I would like to change the number of analyzed email accounts?
Is Anvert compatible with my email settings?
How does Anvert create its metrics, does it directly access my emails?
How do you ensure the safety of my data?
Does Anvert need my email address and password?
Does Anvert impact my communication with clients in any way?
How do you track the reply time for emails? What happens to messages that arrive after business hours?
Will my colleagues be aware that their email response times are being examined?Do they have to do anything to ensure the reports will reach their supervisors?
What happens if the password changes for a connected email account?
Is Anvert GDPR compliant?
Will the tracking of after-hours emails distort Anvert’s reports?
I’ve read that Anvert also tracks the performance of home office workers.Do they have to install any software to make Anvert work?
If I’m subscribing to Anvert, will I be eligible for any technical or report-related support?
How can I cancel my subscription?
What does it mean that Anvert warns about idle mails?
What is sentiment analysis?
What does it mean that Anvert shows data in real time?
What does it mean that I can get personalised reports?